It feels like it’s been a really long month. Strangely it’s like being on a blogging detox, maybe that’s the point? You go through all the pain but hopefully there will be lots of rewards, so what have I learnt?
– I’ve learnt that the creative part of my brain which I thought was dormant, is actually awake, it just needed a kick start. So thanks @mugofdecaf!
– I’ve learnt a bit more about how to manage my Aphasia. Just self checking my grammar, and not to worry about starting a blog and finish it later.
– I’ve learnt ideas breed more ideas, I actually have a list of topic ideas for when I have time to write them. It’s nice to be out and about thinking ‘that would be a great blog’… It’s nice to generate ideas.
– I’ve learnt I love Evernote, a piece of software/app which transfers the same document. I open Evernote an write on my iPhone and sync, I then go to my PC to Evernote and I finish my document… I can even tag my documents so I can find stuff again! Love it. Evernote has given me a big more time as it’s quicker to use while commuting. Simple and efficient.
– I’ve learnt a lot about WordPress technically, I still want to learn so much more but maybe that’s the fun of a new project – finding out about stuff!
– I’ve learnt to be just be me in a blogging sphere. It’s a nice safe cyber world being hidden away.
But bloody hell it’s tiring, why didn’t you tell me? I won’t lie I’m in need on a little writing break, problem is I think I’m addicted to this blogging lark!
P.S I know I’m a day early, however tomorrow is reserved for shaving my boyfriend’s Mo [insert evil laugh here]!